Litentry is a decentralized cross-chain Identity Aggregator that enables linking user identities across multiple networks. The team was founded in early 2019 in Berlin, Germany and has received a grant from the Web3 Foundation in the early stage.
We believe that the world is a diverse place and people do not fit into neat boxes. We are looking for curious and empathetic individuals who are committed to developing themselves and building impactful things, and we are ready to help you do that.
You’ll be joining a vibrant and friendly blockchain startup and help to support the design and creative projects within our marketing team’s work stream. The job is completely remote and has a flexible work schedule.
1. Experience with Rust, particularly writing high-performance high-security code.
2. Knowledge of Bitcoin, Ethereum or other blockchain technologies.
3. Familiarity with the Rust ecosystem.
4. Write testable code.
5. An interest in decentralized technology and Web 3.
6. You are a quick learner and problem solver.
Nice to Have:
1. Familiarity with Substrate and Polkadot.
3. Experience implementing consensus algorithms.
4. An open-source contributor.
What We Offer:
- The unique opportunity to help shape our fast-growing start-up right from the start
- Lots of freedom, personal responsibility and flexible working hours
- A flexible home office policy
Sound good? If you are up for unlocking opportunities and create value with relevant experience, we would love to hear from you. Please send your Portfolio, CV and a cover letter. Email: [email protected] Telling us about yourself and your motivation to join us. We look forward to hearing from you!